Spare Parts Interpreter – Agricultural
Tractor Spare Parts
Bare-Co is a family owned manufacturer and wholesale distributor of agricultural equipment replacement parts and consumables with over 75 years in the industry and 12 company owned branches throughout New Zealand, Australia & USA distributing through a network of agricultural equipment dealers.
We currently have a position available for a Spare Parts Interpreter located at our Christchurch branch.
• Customer Enquiries
• Picking/Packing customer orders
• Inventory Logistics
• Knowledge of agricultural spare parts
• Tractor PTO experience highly desirable
• Positive and customer focused attitude
• Computer skills including online catalogue and stock management system
• Willing to learn other skills and multitask
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Strong communication skills
This will be an exciting position offering our distributors a product range and service levels beyond their expectations.
What’s in it for you:
• A competitive salary
• Friendly and supportive team environment
• Long term stable job prospects for the right candidate with potential for career progression
• Stable employer with over 75 years in the industry
Applications in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org